You must possess the full rights in order to use a design (picture, logo, text) for the card printing. Please double check the legal status or ask the owner for permission if you are not sure before using a design.
- We will not print: Unofficial merchandise.
- We will not print: Cartoon, Animation or Movie Characters(even if they are edited). Photos taken by yourself of your owned characters will be considered.
- We will not print: Official vehicle images directly taken from websites, brochures or printed materials(even if they are edited). Photos taken by yourself of your owned vehicles will be considered.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
We will not print: Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs or organizations.
- We will not print: trademarks, names or logos for companies. For example you can not use the name Coca Cola, Coke “It’s the Real Thing” or the design from the cans.
- We will not print: photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity. Just because you take a picture of a celebrity,it does not give you the right to use the photo on prints, even if you alter the photo digitally. As expressed in the first four examples below, personal rights are still owned even if the person is no longer living.